News - Tipik exhibits the European Parliament’s art collection at Parlamentarium
With the support of Tipik, the European Parlia ment will present a selection of 54 pieces (two per EU country; one exhibited in a display case, one shown on screen) from its modern art collection. This collection was established 30 years ago on Simone Veil’s initiative (first president of the elected Parliament) and today consists of some 550 artworks from all EU Member States, as well as third countries.
Founded with the idea of communicating Europe’s common heritage through modern art, ‘ART@EUROPARL’ aims to inform people about the European Parliament’s Art Collection, its raison d’être, its history, its selection rules, its financing, etc.
This art exhibition offered Tipik the chance to demonstrate its expertise across the board. We took charge of:
- recruitment of a curator for the exhibition;
- event organisation (setting up of the exhibition and organisation of a vernissage);
- press and public relations (organisation of a press preview, promotion);
- graphical production (official poster, exhibition catalogue, web visuals);
- content production (press release, exhibition panels and catalogue, press kit, invitations);
- proofreading and translation in English, French, Dutch and German;
- audiovisual production (slide show of the exhibition).