News - Tipik Events gets moving with 'Culture in Motion 2012'
There's a reason why Tipik Events' department was so strangely quiet last week – our team was busily organising DG EAC's highly anticipated and highly successful 'Culture in motion 2012' event.
The project was quite a complex challenge with an array of diverse tasks to be taken care of. We supported all technical and logistical aspects including:
- the registration website;
- visual identity;
- management of participants (badges, conference bags, etc.);
- coordination of speakers (travel, hotel shuttles, etc.);
- exhibition area (signage, audiovisual equipment, etc.).
Apart from preparing the overall three-day conference, our team also took charge of three sub-conferences comprising 1250 participants in total.
The conference was a real team effort with the events team receiving solid support from our IT experts, production studio and audiovisual team and our products managers. The event was even web streamed live with ongoing Twitter updates courtesy of our social media expert from The Hub. We're happy to report that both DG EAC and the participants were delighted with the outcome! “I'd really like to thank you for the great job you did which directly contributed to the conference's success,” noted Margaret Molloy from DG EAC. "The Culture in Motion conference was a wonderful event, impeccably organised and really well produced. Congratulations to everyone involved," said a participant.
- Tipik Event: Emilie, Baudoin, Anna, Alessio, Dominique and Anna-Lisa
- Tipik IT: Hicham, Alexis, Karima, David and Gregory
- Tipik Products: Vincent
- Tipik Studio: Brieuc, Christophe, Alessandro and Adeline
- Tipik AV: Valérie and Pierre
- Tipik Management: Marie-France and Olivier