Easier finance for sustainable food
How do you help farmers get funds for more environmentally friendly food production?
Build a website for a new fund complete with online loan simulator.
Alter’NA is a new public guarantee launched by the European Investment Bank (EIB) and the Nouvelle Aquitaine Region of France. It provides farmers and food businesses in the Region who are moving to more environmentally friendly ways of producing food with lower risk finance. The EIB called on Tipik to develop a website that could:
- Provide clear and simple information about the Fund
- Make it easier for potential beneficiaries to apply for finance
Information, pre-screening and advice online
We developed a site in Drupal based on extensive user-tests and interviews with farmers and agricultural businesses in the Region. The site provides them with:
- Information about the Fund
- An online tool so that they can check whether their project meets the initial conditions before heading to a bank to take things further
- Training resources and contact points for more help
- Testimonials from beneficiaries for inspiration
Targeted promotion on social media
Our social media team designed and managed a phased paid campaign on Facebook and Instagram targeting people who could apply for Alter’NA. The design of the campaign included the production of the strategy, copy and two short animations promoting the Fund.
Making the shift to more sustainable agriculture and food production will help fight climate change. Alter’NA and the site helps those already making the shift to go further.
Technical aspects: Drupal 8, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, PHP, MySQL.